German Solar Corporation (GSC) has been developing high-efficiency and cost-effective solar arrays for Ontario farmers and business owners in the agricultural industry since 2005. Now with Ontario's Feed-In Tariff program offered by the Ontario Power Authority, agricultural professionals have direct access to lucrative and guaranteed rates for generating and selling electricity back to the grid. Our solar arrays are custom-designed to maximize solar harvesting and minimize impacts to the barn structures and maximize your unused space.
Ontario Farmers investing in our roof-top solar arrays include:
• Dairy, beef and hog farmers - large barns offer ideal conditions for roof-top solar arrays while open fields are available to support a wide variety of ground mounted arrays
• Chicken, turkey, egg and hatchery owners - steel barns provide ample space and strong support structure for roof-top solar arrays
• Mushroom producers - structures are often large enough to accommodate 10-50 kWp roof-top solar arrays
Ontario farmers investing in our ground mounted solar arrays include:
• Soybean, corn and grain farmers - large field capacity offers the ideal conditions for 10-500 kWp ground mounted solar arrays
• Vegetable producers - large field capacity with little shadowing offer ideal conditions throughout the growing and harvest season
• Fruit and tree-nut farming - pasture edges, roads ways, and storage facilities can provide large areas for ground mounted solar electricity production
• Hay and forage - large fields and open meadows provides ideal conditions harvesting solar along property borders
Our solar arrays are ready to fit on a variety of barn types and styles:
• Pole barns (post frame)
• Post and beam
• Steel buildings
• Gable barns
• Gambrel barns
• Bank barns
• Monitor barns
GSC is pleased to announce our latest solar arrays - SUNHORIZON Series* (roof-top) and SUNVIEW Series* (ground mounted). Both systems integrate best-in-class technologies for reliable and predictable electricity production - tailored for Ontario’s climate conditions. Both meet Ontario’s Feed-In Tariff (FIT) Program requirements for Canadian content and are fabricated in our London, Ontario facility.
WHY OUR PACKAGES?• Rapid system installation - saves time and money
• Pre-assembled/packaged for delivery – minimizes shipping costs
• Durable construction – offers long-term reliability, low maintenance
• Electrical connections are field-tested - safer and reliable
• Wind resistance up to 140 km/hour – rugged, stable
• Built-to-FIT - adaptable, custom designs for unique site conditions
• Canadian content - exceeds FIT requirements
WE BUILD TO FIT
Take advantage of Ontario’s Feed-In Tariff (FIT) and Micro-FIT programs now and supplement your operational or household income with a green energy alternative. Solar energy production using the latest photovoltaic systems has become the preferred choice by homeowners, small businesses, corporations and industries looking to capitalize on government rebates and financial programs. From inception to completion, German Solar Corporation is helping businesses implement their solar projects with comprehensive turnkey services and leading edge technologies.
Contact us today (519) 457-7373.